Saturday, January 24, 2015

My How They Both Have Grown

As I was sorting through my thousands of pictures look for some inspiration for my next blog post, I stumbled upon some this precious photo and couldn't help but share it.


It is not posed, it is not perfect.  It's a simple snap shot that captures a tender relationship forming between a small boy and a loving, patient older cousin - a moment that took place years ago and would have been forgotten without this image's still reminder.

It reminds me of the simple things that we overlook in our daily life.  The things that are so wonderful but often quickly forgotten.  How fortunate we are to have the technology to capture these moments and to once again feel the gratitude of a forgotten moment simply by viewing a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment