Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Unorganized Chaos: Also Known as Family Photos

A few weeks ago, my whole family was going to be in town.  This rarely happens and our family has changed a lot over the past few years so I thought it would be fun to take full family photos.

I had planned out exactly how it would go in my head.  Everyone would smile nicely, hold still and cooperate and we'd walk away with the most lovely photos.  I scouted out a place beforehand, made sure my camera battery and memory card were ready to go and thought I had everything in order.

You can check out one of my previous posts No Boy at All to get the story of how things really went.  The short version is that the little people didn't want to cooperate, the big people were all being "bossy," and the camera woman just ended up being really grumpy (that would be me!).

Despite the adventure, looking back it will always be a funny memory.  My family may never be able to take the perfect photo due to the variables called little boys.  However, the unorganized chaos that these photos capture are all of my family - the people I love most.













Photo credit goes to my Mom for this one.  Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment